NON-DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS – YOUR RIGHTS TO ‘COOL OFF’
You are entitled to cancel any purchase made via this Website within 7 (seven) days after your receipt of the product and to obtain a full purchase price refund, subject to being charged by the seller thereof for the return of the product. Note that although you are entitled to ‘cool off’ and cancel your purchase as aforesaid, you must return the product in the condition you received it and in the original packaging otherwise you will be held liable.
DEFECTIVE / DAMAGED / UNSUITABLE PRODUCTS
GENERAL RULE: If, within 2 (two) years after delivery of a product to you:
- you find that the product is defective/faulty, unsuitable for the purpose for which it was indicated in the product description (or otherwise generally intended), not legal, or not reasonably durable (based on circumstances and product type) (hereinafter referred to as being “Defective”); and
- you arrange to return such product to CashSmart™ for inspection in the manner described in the ‘Arranging Returns’ section below (being the ONLY manner in which returns will be accepted)
and the product is subsequently found
- to indeed be Defective, you are entitled to have the product repaired or replaced at CashSmart™ expense;
- NOT to be Defective, you will be liable for the costs incurred in having such product returned to CashSmart™ and then re-delivered to you
WHEN IS A PRODUCT ‘DEFECTIVE’?
Please note that the following issues/problems will NOT render the product Defective as aforesaid and will not entitle you to any repair, replacement or refund:
- faults resulting from normal wear and tear
- where you, or someone unauthorised to do so by CashSmart™ has altered or damaged the product.
- IMPORTANT: you should refuse to accept delivery of any product which is visibly damaged, and if you only discover the damage after the courier has left (eg. a cracked screen), then you must report it to CashSmart™ as soon as possible and within 48 hours. If only reported after 48 hours, it is reasonable for CashSmart™ or its suppliers to determine that the damage was caused post delivery.
Products which are NOT defective, damaged or unsuitable as discussed above, but which you want to return for whatever reason, can be returned within 7 (seven) days from delivery, as explained above under ‘Non-Defective Products – your right to ‘Cool Off’. By following the returns procedure set out in ‘Arranging Returns’ below.
NOTE: If you wish to return any non-defective product delivered to you for a refund as aforesaid, please do not remove the product from its original packaging and/or use or wear the Product. Remember that CashSmart™ may hold you liable for any damage you cause to the product (including its packaging) while in your possession.
Incorrect Product: If an incorrect Product is delivered to you by mistake (ie. it is not the Product you purchased), please do not remove the Product from its original packaging, open or use the Product in any way. Please promptly contact CashSmart™ on 031-2056485 to notify CashSmart™ thereof, so that we can resolve the mistake by arranging to collect such Product from you and deliver the correct Product to you, as quickly as possible.